Re: Quality of email postings - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Quality of email postings
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Joshua,

> Furthermore, comments like "Face it, Momjian, you don't hold the sway you
> used to, nor will you ever again.  Back off."  If Momjian is indeed
> loosing sway - perhaps because he's bolted himself down - then he probably
> knows it and nothing is solved by rubbing his nose in it.  If Momjian is
> still swaying with great berth (perhaps because he's in a tornado), then
> the utterer of such a statement appears to be a fool.

Oh ... my ... gods.  I nearly choked on my breakfast.

Just FYI, this list is required to be at least 15% postings by people named
"Josh".  Since traffic has picked up, we've brought Joshua in.  If this list
gets more popular, we'll have to activate the Joshua Reserves.  ;-)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun