Re: Quality of email postings - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Chris Browne
Subject Re: Quality of email postings
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
> I think that people on this list just need more concrete Advocacy things to
> do.  The list starts to look trivial because most of the important Advocacy
> stuff happens off-list.
>
> So, next week, I'm dumping a list of things that need help.  Get ready!

Pretty high on the list should be the preparation of 8.3 release
notes; even if we're not quite ready, because a few features are still
being worked on, there's a lot of material on committed items that
very likely *is* ready to be commented on.

Given that, there are a couple of us that are likely to process *that*
into some presentations on the merits of 8.3, for presentation in the
fall.
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/rdbms.html