I thought we had fixed this for v6.3.2 ...? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From The Hermit Hacker
Subject I thought we had fixed this for v6.3.2 ...?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The machine has 128Meg of RAM, 256Meg of SWAP, and SWAP isn't even being
touched...

acctng=> insert into radhist select * from radhist_old;
FATAL 1:  palloc failure: memory exhausted
acctng=> \q
> pstat -s
Device      1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Type
/dev/sd0s1b    256000        0   255872     0%    Interleaved
> psql
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL

   type \? for help on slash commands
   type \q to quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
 You are currently connected to the database: acctng

acctng=> select count(start_time) from radhist_old;
 count
------
295850
(1 row)