Re: Case insensitive LIKE queries - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Case insensitive LIKE queries
Date
List pgsql-general
Or use the regular expression syntax for case insensitive pattern matching

e.g. SELECT foo FROM bar WHERE foo *= 'aBc';

For more info, see:
http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.0/user/operators2123.htm

Hope that helps,
Ol.

select * from myTable where upper(myField) like 'TEST';

Upper will change the fields to upper case for testing purposes.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company