Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christian Convey
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Stefan,

I think I've seen similar errors when a project's CMake files assumed
a newer version of CMake than the one being run.

Which version of CMake gave you those errors?  (Sorry if you provided
that detail and I'm just missing it.)

Kind regards,
Christian