Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
Re: WIP: About CMake v2  (Christian Convey <christian.convey@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/18/2016 08:57 PM, Christian Convey wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I think I've seen similar errors when a project's CMake files assumed
> a newer version of CMake than the one being run.
>
> Which version of CMake gave you those errors?  (Sorry if you provided
> that detail and I'm just missing it.)

% cmake --version
cmake version 2.8.10.2

a quick look in the docs does not seem to reveal any kind of "minimum"
cmake version required - and the above is what is packaged as part of
openbsd 5.3 (which is outdated and unsupported upstream but it is
currently perfectly fine building all postgresql versions including
-HEAD and serving as a buildfarm member for years)

Stefan