Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here are review comments for v2-0001

======
Commit Message

1.
In commit ecb696, an XML ID attribute was added to only one varlistentry,
creating inconsistency with the commit 78ee60. This commit adds XML ID
attributes to all varlistentries in create_subscritpion.sgml for consistency.
Additionally, links are added to refer subscription options, enhancing the
readability of documents.

~

1a.
Typo: create_subscritpion.sgml

~

1b.
"to refer subscription options" --> "to refer to the subscription options"

======
doc/src/sgml/config.sgml

2.
-        <literal>streaming</literal> option (see optional parameters set by
-        <link linkend="sql-createsubscription"><command>CREATE
SUBSCRIPTION</command></link>)
+        parameter of <link
linkend="sql-createsubscription"><command>CREATE
SUBSCRIPTION</command></link>

Now, this link says "streaming parameter", but the very next paragraph
refers to "streaming option". I think it is better to keep them the
same (e.g. both say "streaming option").

======
doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_subscription.sgml

The SKIP part says "... enabling two_phase on subscriber.". I thought
there could be a link for "two_phase" here (also "on subscriber" -->
"on the subscriber").

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.