RE: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)
Subject RE: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Peter,

Thank you for reviewing! New patch set will be attached in later mail.

> ======
> Commit Message
>
> 1.
> In commit ecb696, an XML ID attribute was added to only one varlistentry,
> creating inconsistency with the commit 78ee60. This commit adds XML ID
> attributes to all varlistentries in create_subscritpion.sgml for consistency.
> Additionally, links are added to refer subscription options, enhancing the
> readability of documents.
>
> ~
>
> 1a.
> Typo: create_subscritpion.sgml

Fixed.

> 1b.
> "to refer subscription options" --> "to refer to the subscription options"

Fixed.

> 2.
> -        <literal>streaming</literal> option (see optional parameters set by
> -        <link linkend="sql-createsubscription"><command>CREATE
> SUBSCRIPTION</command></link>)
> +        <link
> linkend="sql-createsubscription-with-streaming"><literal>streaming</literal>
> </link>
> +        parameter of <link
> linkend="sql-createsubscription"><command>CREATE
> SUBSCRIPTION</command></link>
>
> Now, this link says "streaming parameter", but the very next paragraph
> refers to "streaming option". I think it is better to keep them the
> same (e.g. both say "streaming option").

I missed just next paragraph, I thought :-(.
Reverted the change, now it is called as "streaming option"

> doc/src/sgml/ref/alter_subscription.sgml
>
> The SKIP part says "... enabling two_phase on subscriber.". I thought
> there could be a link for "two_phase" here (also "on subscriber" -->
> "on the subscriber").

Added.

Best Regards,
Hayato Kuroda