Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Smith
Subject Re: PGdoc: add missing ID attribute to create_subscription.sgml
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Here are review comments for v2-0002

======
doc/src/sgml/logical-replication.sgml

1.
I am not sure your convention to only give the link to the FIRST
reference on a page is good in all case. Maybe that rule is OK for
multiple references all in the same sub-section but when they are in
different sub-sections (even on one page) I think it would be better
to include the extra links.

1a.
For example, Section 33.3 (Row Filter) refers to
"publish_via_partition_root" lots of times across multiple subsections
– So it is not convenient to have to scroll around looking in
different sections for the topmost reference which has the link.

1b.
Also in Section 33.3 (Row Filter), there are a couple of places you
could link to "publish" parameter on this page.

~~~

2.
I thought was a missing link in 31.7.1 (Architecture/Initial Snapshot)
which could've linked to the "publish" parameter.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia