Re: Simple Web-based alternative to PgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Simple Web-based alternative to PgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-general

I would like to give my users the ability to invoke read-only functions and
select statements, so that they can easily see the data. Both me and the
users have experience mostly with SQL Server, so anyone can keep like 30
connections without much thinking.

Since too many open connections seems to be a serious problem on PostgreSql,
maybe giving everyone PgAdmin is asking for trouble. Instead, I would like
to expose the data via some simple Web-based interface, managing the
connections myself.

Can you recommend something very simple and light-weight, with only one
feature: run a query and display a result set.

adminer

http://www.adminer.org/en/

Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, SimpleDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB

Regards

Pavel Stehule