Re: Comments on subquery performance - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From T- Bone
Subject Re: Comments on subquery performance
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Richard and group,

Thanks for the alternative approach.  The code is certainly cleaner and
easier to follow, but I do have a couple outer joins for fields #2 and #3
that could contain null values that are not captured in your example.

Also, I ran an 'explain query' and the performance differences were
negligable.  Any further thoughts or should I just stick with what I have
and move on?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Jim