Re: Newbie: problem Connecting to Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tamir Halperin
Subject Re: Newbie: problem Connecting to Server
Date
List pgsql-general
Looks like no one has corrected you, alex, so, as it pertains to redhat, a user of which I am not, you may have
directedFrustrated correctly.

I just wanted to add to the comment below about "option -i" that the postgresql.conf file has a setting in it,
"tcpip_socket"which can be set to the value true after being uncommented. That way you won't have to specify the option
ifyou restart the PostgreSQL manually.