Re: Patch queue -> wiki - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gregory Stark
Subject Re: Patch queue -> wiki
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us> writes:

> Basically a Wiki takes 10x more time for me to modify something, so
> unless I get another 9 people to do the same amount of work I do on
> tracking, we are going to fall behind.  I am not willing to increase the
> amount of time I already spend doing this.  Perhaps distributed over the
> community there will be 9x more time spent on tracking, but I doubt it.

On a busy day we might get 5 patches submitted or updated. That's five lines
of text to add or edit. The hard part is reading the email and figuring out
what status the patch is in. Not coincidentally the lack of that info is also
why your list isn't very helpful.

--  Gregory Stark EnterpriseDB          http://www.enterprisedb.com Ask me about EnterpriseDB's 24x7 Postgres support!