Server statistics monitoring? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Israel Brewster
Subject Server statistics monitoring?
Date
Re: Server statistics monitoring?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
List pgsql-general
I'm working on setting up a new PostgreSQL database server, and would like to be able to monitor a number of statistics on it, such as:

number of connections
number of queries
query times
etc.

All these stats are easily available, either from the pg_stat_statements view (which I have enabled) and the like, or the log file (turn on log connects/disconnects), and I figured there would be a plethora of options available for monitoring these things. However, in searching around so far all I've found are a couple of hosted solutions. Granted, they look fairly nice, but we'd much prefer to keep this in-house.  Paid solutions are fine, as long as the cost is reasonable, but we do want full-control. Before I spend my time writing my own solution, is there anything out there that can make nice graphs of various postgresql metrics? Thanks.
Israel Brewster
Systems Analyst II
Ravn Alaska
5245 Airport Industrial Rd