Re: Postgresql and VBA - Connection Timeout - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: Postgresql and VBA - Connection Timeout
Date
Re: Postgresql and VBA - Connection Timeout  (Wayne Mell <wmell@hotmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Wayne,

On 2019/07/13 0:05, Wayne Mell wrote:
P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}
Thank you Adrian,

The link you sent had an answer that worked.

I had to edit the psqlodbc35w.dll file and change SET statement_timeout =  %d to SET statement_timeout =  0 .

Somewhere in the thread, Hiroshi Inoue mentioned that a SQL_QUERY_TIMEOUT statement was built into the driver starting with version 9.5 of the driver, but all of my attempts to find documentation on how to use this feature in VBA have failed.

It certainly would be a better way to handle this.  Can anyone point me at some documentation?  I've copied this to the ODBC list as well.

Thanks everyone who replied.

Wayne