Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christophe Pettus
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
> On Jun 5, 2018, at 12:20, Benjamin Scherrey <scherrey@proteus-tech.com> wrote:
> I'm not trying to harp on you personally, it's just that you're the unlucky umpteenth time I've seen this claim made
withzero satisfaction.

Given that we are talking about human beings here, who (unlike code commits) have careers and a reasonable expectation
ofprivacy, it's possible that the reason you have heard this upteen times is that there are issues in the community
thatyou are not aware of.  I would say that it more likely that bad faith and conniving on the part of upteen people.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com