Re: Too much clients connected to the PostgreSQL Database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rodrigo@paripassu.com.br
Subject Re: Too much clients connected to the PostgreSQL Database
Date
List pgsql-general
150 maxActive setting, but we have some low usage application getting direct db
connection(out of the pool).

The interesting is that the server suddently get a lot of connections and reach the
limit and then release them.

I'm willing to change to Tomcat 7 connection pool. We are using c3pO and apache ones,
maybe that's a problem.

Thank you,

Well,