Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Christopher Browne
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: A temporary list for Strategic Marketing
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
> Peter,
>
>> Well, what do you try to achieve?
>
> Well, I think that's what's at issue here.  Rob wants some feedback
> from us on what the thrust of our printed materials should be so
> that he can help us develop some.  He's not really interested in
> organizing the community; that's my job and yours.

Do we have a concrete document that we'd like to "clean up" for
release?

If we do, I would be more than happy to take a look at it and make
some notes as to suggested changes.  (URLs are fine...)

If we don't, then "job #1" is probably to come up with a draft, and
circulate it to some interested folks...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="libertyrms.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>