PostgreSQL Flyer - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject PostgreSQL Flyer
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
[ new subject :-) ]

Christopher Browne wrote:
> > Well, I think that's what's at issue here.  Rob wants some feedback
> > from us on what the thrust of our printed materials should be so
> > that he can help us develop some.  He's not really interested in
> > organizing the community; that's my job and yours.
>
> Do we have a concrete document that we'd like to "clean up" for
> release?
>
> If we do, I would be more than happy to take a look at it and make
> some notes as to suggested changes.  (URLs are fine...)

Here

http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/marketing/pgflyer_v05.pdf

is the one we distributed at LinuxWorld Frankfurt.  (This is not the
final version, there are some small flaws in it, but you get the idea.
English is on page 2.)  It was already floated in October, so some of
you might recognize it.

This one went very well with the visitors (possibly because it was a
rip-off of the popular Debian flyer).  The left side has marketing
points, the right side is more technical.  And it has sort of a
"corporate look".

I appreciate any opinions or suggestions.  In particular I'd like to
know what you think what the next step after this one should be for the
next expositions (bigger flyers, smaller flyers, multiple-page
brochures, stickers, pins, CDs, ...).