Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the currentlocale to wide characters - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the currentlocale to wide characters
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Andrus,

On 2017/08/25 16:05, Andrus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you.
>
>> Could you turn on the Debug option in Advanced options (DataSource)
>> page As well?
>
> I looked into all pages 1-3 ion advanced options.
> There is no Debug option in any place in ODBC config.

Oops sorry, it is Mylog option. in page 1 which should be turned on.

> Aslo in page 1 (screenshot attached) it looks like driver tries to
> write logs into root directory in c: drive.
> In my knowldedge, this is disabled by default in newer windows OSes.
> I can turn of Windows ODBC tracing and send this log if it helps.

Probably ODBC trace is useless in this case.
ISTM You sent me Mylog with global Mylog option is turned on.
Mylog output with per datasource Mylog option turned on is necessary.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue