Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the current locale to wide characters - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Andrus
Subject Re: [ODBC] Connectivity error: Could not convert from the current locale to wide characters
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Thank you.

>Could you turn on the Debug option in Advanced options (DataSource) page As
>well?

I looked into all pages 1-3 ion advanced options.
There is no Debug option in any place in ODBC config.

Aslo in page 1 (screenshot attached) it looks like driver tries to write
logs into root directory in c: drive.
In my knowldedge, this is disabled by default in newer windows OSes.
I can turn of Windows ODBC tracing and send this log if it helps.

Andrus.