autovacuum: found orphan temp table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject autovacuum: found orphan temp table
Date
Re: autovacuum: found orphan temp table  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

While it is obvious what is happening in $SUBJECT as well as reasonably
obvious why it can happen. What isn't obvious is what to do about it. It
seems we log in as a super user and drop the temp tables.

However, I would think if we know that it is orphaned that autovacuum
should just clean those up?

JD
--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579