Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Stéphane Schildknecht
Subject Re: Company PR WAS: News links, post 'em here
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 15/09/2013 00:09, damien clochard a écrit :

(...a lot of noise)
>> The part we could also emphasize there is that a private company let us
>> know it does its own translation of the PR and advocate with it.
>>
>> Why not taking part into the community translation effort?

Damien,

I'm sorry I did not get the point.
If you want to send me a private message to express your feeling about private
mails we may have exchanged 4 years ago , feel free to do it off list.

Best regards,

--
Stéphane Schildknecht
Contact régional PostgreSQL pour l'Europe francophone