Re: shameless behavior of EDB ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Murat Karadeniz
Subject Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date
Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...  (Jim Nasby <jim@nasby.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
12.05.2011 16:04, Dave Page yazmış:
> However, as I said - regardless of whether it is right or wrong, we
> have removed it because we see no reason or benefit in upsetting
> people and causing unnecessary arguments here.
You didn't remove it, you did it unzoomable; the same map and same
content are on your website, why you are full of lie and fraud?

EnterpriseDB should study on business ethic which it lacks, what does
stealing a customer list from another company mean?, think about this if
you can think.

As Hans said it is a shame but you dont seem to be ashamed, the problem
is this.