Re: shameless behavior of EDB ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Murat Karadeniz
<murat.karadeniz@emo.org.tr> wrote:
> 12.05.2011 16:04, Dave Page yazmış:
>>
>> However, as I said - regardless of whether it is right or wrong, we
>> have removed it because we see no reason or benefit in upsetting
>> people and causing unnecessary arguments here.
>
> You didn't remove it, you did it unzoomable; the same map and same content
> are on your website,

It's unzoomable, you cannot click on the blobs to visit the users
websites any more, and the names no longer popup. Are you saying we're
not allowed to show a map of the world with a few hundred fuzzy blobs
the size of Turkey dotted around on it?

> why you are full of lie and fraud?

Talking to people like that on these mailing lists is not acceptable.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company