Re: shameless behavior of EDB ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier
Subject Re: shameless behavior of EDB ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 12 May 2011, Dave Page wrote:

> Personally (speaking as myself and not an EDB employee) I think it's a
> good thing to highlight how much Postgres is being used - I think that
> can benefit the whole community.

I think its a good thing too, but something that should have been done by
the community itself ... we *used* to have a map on the community web site
that highlighted lcoations of the develoeprs around the world ...
shouldn't have been hard to take that and extend it to an opt-in list of
actual users too ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org