Re: Can´t connect but listen address and pg_hba configured correctly - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kyle Wilcox
Subject Re: Can´t connect but listen address and pg_hba configured correctly
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you purposely change the default port?  Are you specifying the
change in pgadmin?  If the pg_hba.conf file is the problem, pgadmin will
tell you with a message like:

FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "IPADDRESS", user "USER", database
"DATABASE", SSL ON/OFF

Are you getting a similar message or is the connection timing out?

--

  Kyle Wilcox
  NOAA Chesapeake Bay Office