Re: Advertising Space - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Harry Jackson
Subject Re: Advertising Space
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 16 Dec 2005 10:22:31 -0500, Robert Treat
<xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Hi Harry, this sounds like a really good idea. Can you peruse the
> graphics at http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda and possibly
> at http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089 and see if there is
> anything there that jumps out at you?

Here are some examples. These images have been thrown together by me
to adhere to the google sizes. If there is some reason that makes them
unsuitable for display (licence, grotesque) let me know and I will
take them off the site.

http://www.uklug.co.uk/images/postgresql-powered-728x90.png

http://www.uklug.co.uk/images/postgresql-powered-160x600.png

The following page should display the 160x600 image.

http://www.uklug.co.uk/cgi-bin/get_job.pl?rss_job_id=20248214

I would appreciate it if someone whos is good at creating images takes
a pop at some better ones. The sizes google require are as follows. An
image for each of these would be ideal so that more people can replace
their unwanted google ads with them.

728 x 90 Leaderboard
468 x 60 Banner
300 x 250 Medium rectangle