Re: Advertising Space - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Advertising Space
Date
Re: Advertising Space  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Saturday 17 December 2005 18:00, Harry Jackson wrote:
> On 16 Dec 2005 10:22:31 -0500, Robert Treat
>
> <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> > Hi Harry, this sounds like a really good idea. Can you peruse the
> > graphics at http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda and possibly
> > at http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089 and see if there is
> > anything there that jumps out at you?
>
> Here are some examples. These images have been thrown together by me
> to adhere to the google sizes. If there is some reason that makes them
> unsuitable for display (licence, grotesque) let me know and I will
> take them off the site.
>
> http://www.uklug.co.uk/images/postgresql-powered-728x90.png
>
> http://www.uklug.co.uk/images/postgresql-powered-160x600.png

Can you change the word PostgreSQL to be a single color? We've pretty much
tried to avoid the dual-color version since it confuses folks (ie. postgre)

> The following page should display the 160x600 image.
>
> http://www.uklug.co.uk/cgi-bin/get_job.pl?rss_job_id=20248214

Hmm.. not sure if this is working right, since all I see are regular ads...

--
Robert Treat