Re: Advertising Space - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Harry Jackson
Subject Re: Advertising Space
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 12/17/05, Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Can you change the word PostgreSQL to be a single color? We've pretty much
> tried to avoid the dual-color version since it confuses folks (ie. postgre)

As far as the text is concerned I can change the color but I don't
know what the original font is for the text. Would it be OK to use
another font?

> > http://www.uklug.co.uk/cgi-bin/get_job.pl?rss_job_id=20248214
> >

> Hmm.. not sure if this is working right, since all I see are regular ads...

On the right hand side you should be seeing a 160x600 image with some
elephants on it. If not try refreshing a couple of times to see if it
appears.

--
Harry
http://www.hjackson.org