Re: Advertising Space - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Advertising Space
Date
Re: Advertising Space  (Harry Jackson <harryjackson@gmail.com>)
Re: Advertising Space  (Harry Jackson <harryjackson@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 06:27, Harry Jackson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some advertising space on my website and would be happy to use
> it for some PostgreSQL ads.
>
> I currently use Google ads and they allow me to replace their advert
> with one of my own when they are unable to find one suitable for the
> page. At the moment this is not really being used for much but I would
> be willing to advertise PostgreSQL.
>
> For details on what is required:
>
> http://smallr.com/1c5
>
> I can either host the images on my site or if anyone else is on here
> and using adsense then it might be an idea to add the images to the
> postgresql website and then everyone can use it.
>
> If nothing else its another link to the PostgreSQL website.

Hi Harry, this sounds like a really good idea. Can you peruse the
graphics at http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda and possibly
at http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089 and see if there is
anything there that jumps out at you?

Robert Treat