Re: Links to all these news articles? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
<snip>
> Would using a proper content engine like Bricolage help?  What are you using
> at the moment?

Um, not sure.  It needs to be multi-lingual and allow translators to be
automatically notified whenever the English version of stuff is updated.

Haven't used Bricolage, but did take a look at it when looking at other
CMS sytems.  For the CMS usage that was needed it looked too involved,
but if it's suitable for complete multi-lingual site maintenance and
development then we might be dumb to ignore it.

Have you used Bricolage much?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift