Re: Links to all these news articles? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Links to all these news articles?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wednesday 04 December 2002 08:47 pm, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> > Yep, we need to adjust the way that information is stored in the backend
> > because it's been proving that it's a complete pain to update without
> > throwing out all of sync all of the non-English versions.
> >
> > It's a time and effort thing, and not a small one.  Will probably take a
> > good 8 hours of webmastering effort to re-arrange things and make it
> > maintainable.
>
> Would using a proper content engine like Bricolage help?  What are you
> using at the moment?

After hearing David's interview last night, I definitely think it's worth a
closer look.  In fact it might be something that could be used for all of the
PostgreSQL web sites, lord knows we're duplicating efforts already.

Robert Treat