Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ewald Geschwinde
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I try to work already on the missing parts.
Takes a little bit time. :-)

But I think at the moment there are few people who work on that.
So the better way to do documentation and that stuff is a docparser of the scourcefiles.

Regards Ewald

Robert Treat schrieb:
On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 10:54, Dave Page wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Treat [mailto:xzilla@users.sourceforge.net]
Sent: 11 November 2002 15:46
To: Vince Vielhaber
Page; PostgreSQL WWW Mailing list
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]

I only suggested it because if we're going to have multiple
developers doing support, we need some type of collaborative
structure in place. If we can get the thing done in a few
days by skipping the collaborative structure then by all
means lets skip it and *get it done*. After that we can flame
war ourselves on whether it should be open source, have
multiple developers, use sourceforge, or whatever.  Dave, in
your opinion, whats the best way to tackle getting it done?
Honestly? I think it's a few hours work for one person, assuming there
are no more design changes etc. At most it maybe warrants adding to a
cvs someplace (I believe there is one for the web stuff isn't there
Vince?). I agree with Vince (now there's a first :-) ) - Gborg is
serious overkill.

Regards, Dave.

Well, ok then.  It is php/sql work right? You can send me the files or
send them to Ewald unless there is a better way to get at them, and if
so just send that to the respective developer and we can get on it.

Robert Treat

http://archives.postgresql.org