Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy

Honestly? I think it's a few hours work for one person, assuming there
are no more design changes etc. At most it maybe warrants adding to a
cvs someplace (I believe there is one for the web stuff isn't there
Vince?). I agree with Vince (now there's a first :-) ) - Gborg is
serious overkill.

Regards, Dave.