Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Vince Vielhaber
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Picking myself up off of the floor after seeing Dave agree with me.
Gonna hafta frame this one!

Yes, there is a web cvs.

Vince.
--
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.