Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal] - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: [Fwd: [pgsql-www] Finishing the Portal]
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:
<snip>
> Honestly? I think it's a few hours work for one person, assuming there
> are no more design changes etc. At most it maybe warrants adding to a
> cvs someplace (I believe there is one for the web stuff isn't there
> Vince?). I agree with Vince (now there's a first :-) ) - Gborg is
> serious overkill.

Cool.  That probably settles that then.

:-)

Ewald has an account on the server now, and Robert will too once he
suggests a username to use.

Robert, Ewald, can you guys figure out who wants to do this?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Regards, Dave.