Re: PostgreSQL and Cygwin as production database - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and Cygwin as production database
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Tim Finch wrote:

> Another interesting claim - speed of databases is such a subjective
> issue. Interestingly this article compared a bunch of databases on a
    Not subjective at all, you just need to define configuration, load
and which parameter to measure.

    Anyway, I wonder why one would run pgsql on MS W32 when GNU/Linux or
BSD are simpler and run faster and more reliably with less hardware.

--
  _
/ \ Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra        +41 (21) 216 15 93