7.4 feature freeze is here - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject 7.4 feature freeze is here
Date
List pgsql-hackers
The Postgres core committee would like to announce that we are now in
feature-freeze mode for the 7.4 release.

All patches already received in pgsql-patches will be considered in the
usual fashion (and yes, we'll allow some slack for fixing problems in
them).  New features arriving in the future will be held for 7.5.

Feel free to keep sending patches that fix bugs or improve
documentation; only new features are out.

The plan is to spend the next two weeks cleaning things up (bug fixes,
documentation, etc) with a formal beta release scheduled on or about
July 15.

Final release of 7.4 will be whenever it seems ready, as usual.