Re: 7.4 feature freeze is here - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: 7.4 feature freeze is here
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Once you folks are done going through the remaining list of patches, can
we get someone to send a rough list of new features in 7.4 sent over to
-advocacy? Please feel free to highlight any items that you think
warrant special notice from a technical standpoint. Thanks in advance,

Robert Treat