Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format
Date
List pgsql-sql
"Rommel the iCeMAn" <icecrew@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm trying to call a function from my .NET project and I am getting this
> error: "Input string was not in a correct format". I have checked to make
> sure that I am not mismatching my parameters. Is there a way that I can see
> the actual SQL query that is being sent to postgresql? Once I can see this
> then perhaps I can find the little gremlin that is annoying me :-)

FWIW, I can't find that error string (or even one using the phrase
"correct format") anywhere in the core PG code.  So it's coming from
somewhere on the client side, unless you've got some third-party library
loaded into the backend.
        regards, tom lane