Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: Error: Input string was not in a correct format
Date
List pgsql-sql
On May 7, 2007, at 18:17 , Rommel the iCeMAn wrote:

> Is there a way that I can see
> the actual SQL query that is being sent to postgresql?
From within PostgreSQL you can put the SQL queries in the logs.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/runtime-config-
logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHAT

Check out the log_statement paramenter (and possibly others).

You might also have some logging options within .NET, but as I'm
unfamiliar with the framework, I really can't help you there.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net