Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions
Date
Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
I have pushed this finally.

I made two further changes:

1. there was no reason to rename ExecCheckPerms_hook, since its
   signature was changing anyway.  I reverted it to the original name.

2. I couldn't find any reason to expose ExecGetRTEPermissionInfo, and
   given that it's a one-line function, I removed it.

Maybe you had a reason to add ExecGetRTEPermissionInfo, thinking about
external callers; if so please discuss it.

I'll mark this commitfest entry as committed soon; please post the other
two patches you had in this series in a new thread.