Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: Reducing the chunk header sizes on all memory context types
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2022-08-29 17:26:29 +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 at 10:39, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> > One more try to make CFbot happy.
>
> After a bit more revision, mostly updating outdated comments and
> naming adjustments, I've pushed this.

Responding to Tom's email about guc.c changes [1], I was looking at
MemoryContextContains(). Unless I am missing something, the patch omitted
adjusting that? We'll probably always return false right now.

Probably should have something that tests that MemoryContextContains() works
at least to some degree. Perhaps a test in regress.c?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

[1] https://postgr.es/m/2982579.1662416866%40sss.pgh.pa.us