Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Yoshiyuki Asaba
Subject Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date
Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others  (Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@oryx.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

From: David Fetter <david@fetter.org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:47:13 -0700

> > > With lots of help from Greg Sabino Mullane, I've set up a git
> > > repository for the WITH RECURSIVE patches on
> > > <http://git.postgresql.org/>.
> >
> > Thank you very much.
> >
> > I tried git-clone, but I could not access the repository.
> >
> >   % git-clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git
> >   Initialized empty Git repository in /home/y-asaba/x/postgresql/.git/
> >   fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
> >   fetch-pack from 'git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git' failed.
>
> I ran git-update-server-info on the server, and it should work now. :)

I cannot get yet...
 % cat ~/.gitconfig [user]       name = Yoshiyuki Asaba       email = y-asaba@sraoss.co.jp
 # WITH RECURSIVE repository % git-clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git Initialized empty
Gitrepository in /home/y-asaba/x/postgresql/.git/ fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly fetch-pack from
'git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git'failed.

 # PostgreSQL repository % git clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git Initialized empty Git repository in
/home/y-asaba/git/x/postgresql/.git/fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly fetch-pack from
'git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git'failed.

 # another PostgreSQL repository (I can get.) git clone git://repo.or.cz/PostgreSQL.git Initialized empty Git
repositoryin /home/y-asaba/git/x/PostgreSQL/.git/ remote: Counting objects: 323716, done. remote: Compressing objects:
100%(53329/53329), done. ...

Regards,
--
Yoshiyuki Asaba