Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Fetter
Subject Re: Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 11:16:49AM +0900, Yoshiyuki Asaba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From: David Fetter <david@fetter.org>
> Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Git Repository for WITH RECURSIVE and others
> Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:47:13 -0700

> > > Thank you very much.
> > >
> > > I tried git-clone, but I could not access the repository.
> > >
> > >   % git-clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git
> > >   Initialized empty Git repository in /home/y-asaba/x/postgresql/.git/
> > >   fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
> > >   fetch-pack from 'git://git.postgresql.org/git/~davidfetter/postgresql/.git' failed.
> >
> > I ran git-update-server-info on the server, and it should work now. :)
>
> I cannot get yet...
>
>   % cat ~/.gitconfig
>   [user]
>         name = Yoshiyuki Asaba
>         email = y-asaba@sraoss.co.jp

I don't have a ~/.gitconfig.  Does it work when you don't use one?
I've run git-update-server-info again, for what that's worth.

Also, what version of git are you using?  I'm using git 1.5.5 without
trouble.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!