Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:19:03 +0100
Susanne Ebrecht <miracee@miracee.de> wrote:

> Nobody will wear white t-shirts. Please consider, how many white
> t-shirts we still have.

Of course, black shirts are nicer than the white ones. I only found one
person at all who preferred to have a white shirt.

> The elephant on the back side is to big, to wear this t-shirt at
> office, so why not another colored t-shirt?

Where else than at office should most people show, which database
they favour? ;-) I personally like the (black and white) shirts with the
small logo and imprint on the front.

> I think they'll look grad because no Italian fashion maker will make
> a bad design.

Susanne: the shirts are not created by a designer for fashion ;-)

> I am sure you'll surprise how nice they look, if you see one in reality.

I will not be surprised, i've seen the design from Gabriele and i can imagine,
how nice the shirt will look. Ok, maybe i did not make it all clear: the color is
fine for me, but having a blue elephant on a blue shirt looks not very creative
to me: i think, you will even have problems to recognize the elephant on
a greater distance.

Just my 0.02 Euro.

Kind regards

--