Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:07:05 +0100
> Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>

>>    Please let me have your thoughts, thanks.
>>

> i don't like the blue color of the shirts, could it be black or white?
> A blue elephant on a blue shirt makes not much sense for me ...

Nobody will wear white t-shirts. Please consider, how many white
t-shirts we still have. They are not good for getting donations. Black
t-shirts of course are great, but must it  always be black? The elephant
on the back side is to big, to wear this t-shirt at office, so why not
another colored t-shirt?
Please consider, the t-shirt is made in Italy, and Italy is one of the
metropolis of fashion. I think they'll look grad because no Italian
fashion maker will make a bad design. Also blue is the PostgreSQL color,
why not blue t-shirts. I am sure you'll surprise how nice they look, if
you see one in reality.

Kind regards,

Susanne