Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

>> Nobody will wear white t-shirts. Please consider, how many white
>> t-shirts we still have. They are not good for getting donations. Black
>> t-shirts of course are great, but must it  always be black? The elephant
>> on the back side is to big, to wear this t-shirt at office, so why not
>> another colored t-shirt?
>
> If that's too big I am going to report it to the designer.

No. The elephant is great. It's a free time shirt. The German shirts
last year were made for office wearing. Only a little logo with "An
elephant never forgets" at the Front. That's ok for consultants or
supporters, which also have costumer contacts and which are overdressed
with a tie. I'll hope, you understand my thoughts.

>> Please consider, the t-shirt is made in Italy, and Italy is one of the
>> metropolis of fashion. I think they'll look grad because no Italian
>> fashion maker will make a bad design.
>
> Well ... too much pressure now ... :)

But it's true. Fashion made in Italy has a very high prestige. Ooops,
PostgreSQL goes nobless :)
We want to kick out oracle, let's start with our outlook. We don't wear
cheap relabeled shirts. No, we wear authentic Itailien shirts :P

Susanne