Typo in ginxlog.c - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Typo in ginxlog.c
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Just noticed a typo in newly added ginxlog.c.  I don't have line
numbers, but in ginRedoSplit() it reads:
PageSetLSN(rpage, lsn);PageSetTLI(lpage, ThisTimeLineID);MarkBufferDirty(rbuffer);
PageSetLSN(lpage, lsn);PageSetTLI(lpage, ThisTimeLineID);MarkBufferDirty(lbuffer);

Notice the first call to PageSetTLI should be
PageSetTLI(rpage, ThisTimeLineID);

I wonder why don't we have a macro or function to do both things in one
pass?

--
Alvaro Herrera                 http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/CTMLCN8V17R4
"¿Qué importan los años?  Lo que realmente importa es comprobar que